Centurion Consulting Group
Business Process Development Analyst
Technical Business Process Development Resource:
- Integrate with the client primary points of contact and understand goals/objectives for a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program related to their defined outcome goals for their business unity community. Client is big on understanding their messaging to the business units.
- Ability to perform discovery processes with client business units identifying key business processes that may be impacted by or involve process changes to support the data loss prevention program rollout (for example processes where Credit Card Numbers, Social Security Numbers, Collaboration tools, or Removable media like USB are in use).
- Must have the ability to develop timelines and project plans to accommodate and help facilitate the desired rollout.
- Ability to work with technical team resources to coordinate analysis of rollout data and inform any necessary process changes.
- Ability to develop and review metrics from DLP policies, technologies, to ensure on-going rollout and program success of DLP program.
Areas of Assistance
- Determining the best and most efficient means of analyzing large volumes of data. Tableau experience is a major plus.
- Ability to run reports, create tables, and analyze data gained from monitoring to determine data types, users and business units candidates for policy for not just monitoring but also blocking potential for the data loss prevention products.
- Establish repeatable process for business unit data extraction and analysis to determine any changes to DLP controls necessary based on impact to business processes.
- Socialization and communication of rollout to the business units (working 2 business units per quarter, total business units being 34 business units).
- Assist in the build out of a multi-layered repeatable communication plan.
- Facilitate and oversee webex kick off meetings to engage the business units in the assessment questionnaire, interview business data owners, track feedback and recommend alternative or secure methods to allow for not overly impacting business processes
- Work with technical team members to build policy based on feedback from business unit (offering insight around the results of the question)
- Work with Compliance, Incident Response and Security Operations teams to help map client policies and methodologies via a tracking matrix.
- Helping develop alerting and response processes for reactions to alerts from the DLP products.
- Complete build-out of DLP specific risk matrix.
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors