Centurion Consulting Group
We are hiring a Chief Cloud Engineer for a multi-year project in Reston, VA.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI
- This role provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer’s specific requirements.
- Support the development of enterprise software solutions within AWS. Duties include executing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from previous experience.
- Engage in the execution of a hybrid/multi cloud environment ensure the systems work integrated, cost-effective network that supports mission requirements.
- This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams working with the guidance from the cloud architecture and engineering team.
- Serve as the Leidos principal Cloud and IT engineer to provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, and sustainment of the Mission Focused CBP Enterprise Cloud Environment that will exceed mission requirements and enhance overall system security, performance, and availability.
- Providing near real-time cloud enterprise situational awareness, sustainment, cloud migration, and new capabilities across a hybrid/multi-cloud.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and infrastructure -as-code concepts.
- Experience with hybrid/multi-cloud environments.
- Understanding of aspects of architect and design enterprise cloud solutions and AWS.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Expert extensive experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, System Engineering/ Verification and Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Expert experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments.
- Expert experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies (Azure DevOPs, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Confluence, Sonar Lint, and Junit.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
- Minimum of one AWS Certification from the AWS Associate level (AWS Certified Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate)
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI
- Candidate must have Masters degree with 20 years of prior relevant experience.
- Two or more AWS Certifications from the AWS Associate Level or AWS Professional Level: AWS Certified Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- One AWS Certification from the AWS Professional level or Specialty Domain
Clearance: Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors