Back to all jobs
Centurion Consulting Group
Centurion is looking to hire two Contracts Specialists for a remote opportunity on a 5-year assignment supporting a Federal agency.
- Conduct acquisition planning and market research, as required.
- Prepare solicitation, pre- and post-award documentation, including modifications, for execution by the CO.
- Complete internal & external distribution of contract documents as necessary.
- Negotiate, or assist technical personnel in negotiating sole source procurement requirements and determine a fair and reasonable pricing. Obtain and use certified, or other than certified cost and pricing data.
- Maintain electronic contract file and perform other contract administration duties as required to manage contracts professionally.
- Complete construction completion, and final acceptance documentation required for construction contract closeout.
- Other duties as assigned in support of all facets of contract actions.
- Mandatory training as required.
- Contract Specialists need to have expertise in construction contracting to perform acquisition functions for design, construction, and architectural projects.
- Mid-level experience in pre-award and post-award government contracting work.
- The Contract Specialist II personnel shall be required to independently prepare for solicitation, award, administer and closeout a variety of procurement actions for construction and architect-engineer services.
- The position requires broad and comprehensive knowledge of Federal acquisition statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures, including the types and kinds of contracts utilized, variety of contract methods, business industry practices, and knowledge of sources of supply.
- Eligibility for Public Trust Clearance (requires US Citizenship)
- Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
- No third parties or subcontractors