Centurion Consulting Group
We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst II (Exempt) for a position on Kauai, HI for a multi year (5+) federal program.
Specific assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Performs activities related to NIST RMF Assessment & Authorization (A&A) Process and other Policy for the administration and safeguarding of US and foreign Government classified and unclassified information as it pertains to networks, standalone computer systems, and data encryption.
- Can accurately perform security tasks required by the 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-37, DoD 8500.1 DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process, DOD Instruction 8510.01 Risk Management Framework for DoD Systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling over 1-10 lbs.
- Work positions requirements: walking, standing, sitting, crawling, kneeling or cramped. Work requiring repeated stooping, or frequent climbing.
- Working environment activities: Customer contact, extended workday, confined work area, office laboratory.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline +5 years of cyber security experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent + 10 years IT experience or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline + 5 years of cybersecurity experience.
- 3 years of Navy accreditation or RMF experience; Equivalent years of experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Certification: DOD 8570/8140: IAM I
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a US Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment.
Clearance: Current Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
US Citizenship is required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors