Centurion Consulting Group
Cybersecurity Engineer (Qualys) Remote
Essential Job Functions
- Software whitelisting request evaluations and approvals
- Analyze and evaluate Whitelisting rules and work with various teams to address potential risks
- Perform regular policy reviews and facilitate rules and objects cleanup
- Implement approved applications to whitelist
- Provide informal knowledge transfer with the team
- Application Whitelist Inventory Activities
- Implement security solutions and tooling to ensure configuration requirements are met
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) around coverage and compliance for communication to senior leadership.
- Manage endpoint security program and outline expected controls, including anti-malware, EDR, and other required technologies.
- Provide security expertise and consulting to partner teams across the enterprise.
- Alongside the Security Operations Center, responsible for responding to and remediating security events / incidents.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Architecture teams to ensure successful completion of our roadmaps and initiatives.
- Perform other daily, weekly, and monthly BAU activities, as assigned
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, protocols/ports and their real world application
- Understanding of industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in a complex technical IT operations environment
- Experience using endpoint protection products (Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, etc.)
- Experience using vulnerability management, scanners (Qualys)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors