Back to all jobs
Key Required Skills:
Centurion Consulting Group
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Key Required Skills:
Technical experience in information architecture, data architecture, data modeling, data governance, ETL design, data quality and BI-analytics.
- Collaborate with Solution & Enterprise Architects, Business analysts, DBAs and others to understand business requirements.
- Provide suggestions and guidance to different MI/BI projects, based on best practices, optimal solutions, and project standards will be expected.
- Lead complex discussions and engagements that may involve multiple project teams from client.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a training related field or 8 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Technical experience in information architecture, data architecture, data modeling, data governance, ETL design, data quality and BI-analytics.
- Strong working experience with SQL and other databases (i.e., DB2 and Oracle)
- Strong working experience with BI Development with Tableau and other BI tools
- Strong working experience with ETL development
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with others effectively and efficiently
- Ability to negotiate and compromise to convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices, and approaches of the area
- Database development skills
- Familiarity with data modeling (Erwin data modeler)
- Enterprise Data Catalog experience (Informatica)
- Master’s degree and 2+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience in a training-related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors