Centurion Consulting Group
Director of Hardware Design Gaithersburg, MD
We are looking to hire a Senior Level Hardware Design Director supporting our active array antenna and other leading edge communication product developments. This position will be located at in Gaithersburg, MD and will include the development and support of disruptive products for fixed, aeronautical, maritime, and land mobile satellite applications.
- Manage leading-edge engineering development projects for satellite communications with emphasis on phased array antennas
- Design and develop innovative technical hardware solutions for satellite and terrestrial communications systems. The areas of interest include compact active phased array antennas comprising beamforming arrays, high-speed digital hardware, and RF circuits in a tightly integrated product.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the product life cycle from concept and analysis through development, integration, qualification, and production
- Work effectively across multiple corporate functions including business, engineering, operations, and manufacturing
- Manage engineering teams engaged in advanced hardware satellite communications product developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related technical field
- 15+ years of experience in product design management including one or more of the following disciplines: High speed digital circuit design, microwave circuit design, digital signal processing, system integration.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical field
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with antennas and transceivers for satellite communications
- Experience with embedded processors and high-speed digital circuits
- Experience in design of digital systems for high quantity and high reliability
- Expertise in wireless communication systems and signal processing
- Working knowledge of communications theory
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors