Centurion Consulting Group
Full Stack Java Developers with React DC or REMOTE
Centurion supports the full range of IT integration services servicing a multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives, and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms.
We are immediately hiring 6 Full Stack Java Developers with React for a multi-year federal program in northern VA (some positions are fulltime REMOTE). These developers will be supporting a risk and fraud project with a DHS-component agency and therefore US Citizenship is required. Additionally, one must successfully complete a DHS Public Trust clearance.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- Full Stack Java experience is a must (4-5 years)
- React experience is a must (1-2 years)
- Microservices experience a major plus
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience (no exceptions)
- US Citizenship required / clearable for DHS Public Trust
Centurion would love to speak with you about these positions immediately, so please send your resume ASAP.
- Clearance: Ability to Obtain a DHS Public Trust
- US Citizenship required
- Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
- Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
- No third parties or subcontractors