Centurion Consulting Group
HR/Payroll Functional Analyst Gaithersburg, MD
We are looking to hire an HR/Payroll Functional Analyst. This position will be located in Gaithersburg, MD. Onsite work 4x weekly (M, Tu, Th, Fri).
- Review and analyze existing IT solutions in support of HR and Payroll business processes for improvements and efficiencies.
- Develop new processes and solutions within existing production applications, and also evaluate and implement new business applications.
- Leverage SAP experience and knowledge to support best practices with proven understanding of process integration within the SAP landscape.
- Provide hands-on support for various business groups through problem solving, HR/Payroll configuration, functional documentation, testing, developing system documentation, and also training materials.
- Partner with other members of the applications support team and subject matter experts/functional analysts to drive process and systems improvements throughout the HR/Payroll organization
- Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science or related technical field
- 4-7 years of IT experience using SAP ECC Payroll and time experience including SAP configuration, implementation, and support in an ECC 6.0+ environment in the areas of SAP HR, Payroll, time management, benefits.
- Deep understanding of SAP Payroll schema, Time schema , time and attendance management.
- Deep understanding of SAP HR Payroll for the US, third party remittance and BSI Tax factory.
- Understand complex requirements and formulate solutions to support business needs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, and spoken)
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors