Centurion Consulting Group
We are hiring two Human Resource Specialists (HRS) to serve on a talent team to assist with a variety of functions, to include: recruitment, staffing, and placement. The HRS will serve as a senior specialist with the responsibility of providing expert advice, guidance, coordination, and technical services to customers of varying levels for a broad range of complex and/or controversial recruitment and placement issues.
The HRS will apply various staffing techniques and procedures to effectively accomplish a variety of staffing actions to include:
- Partake in subject matter expert meetings or panels to develop a list of the tasks performed on the job and the competencies required for success in the position
- Serve as an expert HR consultant to managers so that staffing issues can be addressed and to recommend solutions to resolve the problems and issues.
- Prepare vacancy announcements
- Design job analysis surveys to include rating scales and instructions
- Write job descriptions (e.g., task statements, competency definitions) based on review of job-related information (e.g., position descriptions, training materials)
- Develop assessments (e.g., structured interviews, situational judgment tests, cognitive ability tests, job knowledge tests)
- Apply legal and professional standards in the design and/or validation of personnel assessments (e.g., Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing, Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures, and Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures)
- Prepare reports documenting the procedures and results designed to meet professional and legal guidelines
- Apply qualification standards, make qualification determinations, and use seasoned consultative skills to provide the full range of expert-level advisory services related to the staffing and placement program
Basic Education Requirement:
Candidate must have successfully completed a full 4-year course of study in an accredited or pre-accredited academic institution leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree. The
Place of Performance:
75% onsite work in Arlington, VA 22202 with 25% flexibility of some telework.
Delegated Examining Certification REQUIRED
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors