Centurion Consulting Group
Java Developer with Angular
We are urgently searching for a Senior Java/Angular Developer to perform the following:
- Design and develop applications from the functional requirements.
- Design and develop key application components as microservices by adapting the Twelve-Factor Application Methodology using Spring Boot, Java and RESTful architecture.
- Create POCs, templates for developing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test framework for the APIs using Cucumber, Gherkin, and Java.
- Create Maven build scripts to automate the build process.
- Use the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, UCD to version control, build, store artifact, and deploy the software projects.
- Use MS Project, Visio and IT Governance Frameworks to document the solution architecture & develop UML based design documents.
- Develop unit test cases for every possible Java class with real scenarios using Junit, Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
Key Required Skills:
- Strong experience with Java, REST, Spring Boot, Angular 2.0 and above, Spring Framework, and Agile Development Practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- Masters or Doctorate degree may substitute for required experience
- 10+ years of experience with Java systems/application analysis and design
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, REST, Spring MVC or Struts 2 & Spring Boot
- Strong understanding of Hibernate, JPA and JDBC
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Twelve Factor Application Design principles, architecture styles and APIs (Web API/Rest API)
- Develop applications using Java/Spring Boot and design and develop database components using PostgreSQL DB or Oracle as needed for application.
- Experience identifying requirements, researching options, designing and implementing solutions at a leadership level on project work
- Git, BitBucket, Maven, Jenkins automation
- Understand and leverage common Java/J2EE architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing etc.)
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, Java performance analysis, continuous integration)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
- Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
- US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
- Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
- Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
- No third parties or subcontractors