Centurion Consulting Group
Java Developer with Spring Boot and Angular Remote
We are hiring a Senior Java Developer with Spring Boot that will participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases. The candidate will apply principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific Work Order requirements, and make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization, or maintenance efforts. Candidate may work closely with the team leader/chief engineer on activities such as technical proposal support, defect management, software development/modification/enhancement, system integration, and maintenance/process improvement activities. The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
Key Required Skills:
Java, Angular, CSS, Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot/SpringBatch, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Webservice development
Specific technical skills required include:
- Server-side component design skills: Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito.-Usability and Section 508 principles,
- SQL development for IBM DB2,
- WebSphere deployment.
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
— Agile development principles and methodology
— Test Driven Development
— Behavior Driven Development
— SSA system architecture a PLUS
Education: Masters degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors