Centurion Consulting Group
Lead Analyst/Developer Washington, DC
We are hiring a Lead Analyst/Developer for a federal program in Washington, DC with options of remote work.
• Developing, enhancing and applying operational analysis and reporting tools, particularly Tableau dashboards that visualize key operational National Airspace System (NAS) metrics on a map.
• Developing, enhancing and evaluating algorithms employed by Java-based operational analysis tools to assess the efficiency of NAS resources and Traffic Management Initiatives (TMIs).
• Developing, enhancing and applying Java and/or C++ fast-time simulation models to evaluate NAS-wide or airport-focused performance degradation impacts due to runway construction or repair/renovation projects, changes in airline schedules and the resulting scheduling constraints, and other NAS resource capacity issues.
• Performing analytical work to answer specific operational performance questions and to assess NAS-wide trends and operational efficiencies, including creation and maintenance of SQL scripts to interact with the agency’s operational Oracle database.
• Evaluating the impact of the deployment of new operational processes and procedures such as Time- based Metering (TBFM) and Trajectory-based Operations (TBO) on NAS efficiency and throughput.
• BS with 10+ years’ related experience; or MS or equivalent with 7+ years of related experience; or PhD with 3+ year’s related experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong knowledge of and working experience within the NAS, including TMI concepts and related technologies
• Strong analytical and programming skills are required. Must have knowledge of map-based data visualization concepts, with additional simulation modeling skills preferred
• Proficiency with Java/C++/C programming languages
• Proficiency with Tableau/dashboard visualization software, Microsoft Office, SQL and other analytical and/or statistical tools and software packages
• Candidate must be able to pass a background investigation and to obtain a Position of Public Trust designation
• Experience with Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems strongly preferred
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors