Centurion Consulting Group
We are looking to hire a Lead Software Engineer a hybrid role in Washington, DC.
The Customer Identity Access Manager is responsible for defining a strategic roadmap for and executing against identified priorities within Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM). This individual will partner with cross-functional teams to develop effective CIAM architecture solutions, including their customization to fulfill the business requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionalities. The Identity and Access Manager will collaborate closely with software engineers, security, data engineers, and business product owners to drive CIAM standards, improvements, customer and administrative capabilities, and adoption of security best practices. The Identity and Access Manager contributes to CIAM strategy and the evolution of CIAM technologies utilized by the organization.
• Effectively deliver the complete lifecycle of application-oriented Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) services, including strategy, design, process re-engineering, and technology implementation.
• Facilitate information gathering, requirements analysis, and design activities that support actionable IAM roadmaps and strategies for Society applications and functional requirements for IAM solution implementation.
• Design and configure the Oracle DB, CIAM products, MuleSoft and JBoss/Tomcat.
• Enhance and modernize the administration backend.
• Administers the IAM solution and its current Oracle DB, and future DB
• Identifies cross-team issues and communicates them to the appropriate leads.
• Validates that the Security solutions and architecture designs utilize the security components appropriately to meet organizational needs.
• Provide functional and technical delivery of Identity and Access.
• 10 years of experience in design and architecture of IAM Solutions.
• 7 years of experience with at least one of the following IAM products: Oracle OAM/IDM, OEM, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager or Access Manager, CA Site Minder/Identity Manager, PingFederate, etc.
• Experience with fine-grained access control, policy-driven security, Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management, resource provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation.
• Experience implementing modern authentication solutions leveraging SAML/OAuth/OIDC/SCIM
• Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients’ infrastructure and applications, both on-premises and in the cloud
• A strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance related to CIAM
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in the US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors