Back to all jobs
Centurion Consulting Group
Centurion is looking to hire a Microsoft Azure Engineer in Germantown, MD.
- Designing, migrating, and implementing complex solution as they relate to Microsoft cloud.
- Manage, support, and maintain all workstations and laptops custom applications via Microsoft Intune and Microsoft SCCM.
- Create, maintain, and consolidate Group Policies.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and remediate domain related incidents and problems.
- Ensure desktop complies with security policies, by deploying and maintaining Desktop security applications and resolve issues related to workstations and laptops including security issues i.e. virus, spam etc.
- Manage biTlocker Full disk encryption for laptops and tablets using MBAB
- Update Active Directory for computer accounts, user accounts, distribution lists and security groups.
- Recommend new desktop standard and configuration to keep current with Microsoft support.
- Implement advanced scripting using multiple scripting languages and technologies when needed.
- Windows automation via PowerShell.
- Research and resolve the most difficult and complex problems that other Help Desk levels have been unable to resolve.
- Provide technical recommendations and guidance to customers and junior desktop engineers.
- 10+ years supporting MS Windows 11, 10, 8, & 7; building system images using Ghost and Microsoft SCCM; Apple OS; MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365 2202; MS Surface, Microsoft, Apple, and Thin Clint OS workstations & Laptops; financial applications; deploying workstations and laptop refresh; full disk encryption for laptops and desktops
- Must be a U.S. person (e.g., U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident) as position requires access to U.S. export restricted materials)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud platform technologies.
- Expert level experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows 10 and 11 OS.
- Extensive experience configuring, maintaining Intune.
- License or certification: CompTIA
- Working knowledge of Cloud (Azure) based Microsoft services.
- Experience with Windows Automation.
- Experience with WMI.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory/Global Catalogue, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, DNS and related troubleshooting.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
US Citizenship or authorization to work in the US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors