Centurion Consulting Group
Mid-Level Java Developer Windsor Mill, MD
We are hiring a Mid-Level Java Developer to support our technical systems development team with design, development, implementation, testing and delivery of solutions for a multi year federal contract in Baltimore, MD.
- Ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
Key Required Skills: Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Agile Development, Multithreading and Web Services.
- Design and Programming skills in Java and JEE technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Struts 2 and Web Services
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne/JIRA.
- Working Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Red Hat OpenShift and Docker.
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
- Experience with JEE technologies including Struts, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
Education: Bachelors plus 3 Years or Masters plus 1 year of related professional experience
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors