Centurion Consulting Group
Key Required Skills:
Strong experience with experience building solutions using low code technologies such as PowerApps, Power BI, Power Pages, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents, Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure, SQL, and Dataverse, .Net.
• Architect, design, code, and implement next-generation web application using software engineering best practices in the latest technologies
• Provide guidance and solutions to the development team
• Oversee overall development tasks, progress communicate with leadership and customers
• Designing and developing within the Microsoft Power Platform (Apps, Portal, Automate, Dataverse)
• Using advanced experience of data integration using APIs
• Developing and ensuring all solutions and package components and configurations migrate properly between new/established environments
• Demonstrating ability to take part in data analysis, data manipulation, database design, programming, and implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• Masters or Doctorate degree may substitute for required experience
• 7+ years of experience with developing and ensuring all solutions and package components and configurations migrate properly between new/established environments
• 4+ years of experience in demonstrating ability to take part in data analysis, data manipulation, database design, programming, and implementation
• 2+ years of experience of data integration using APIs
• Microsoft Azure & Power Apps certification required
• Solid experience developing with Microsoft 365 services including Power Automate and Power Apps.
• Common data services (Dataverse) and integration to Dynamics 365.
• Using API (Azure API Management) custom-connectors within PowerApps.
• Developing Custom components for Power Apps.
• Configuring Model Driven Apps for Power Apps.
• Development of Business process Flow and Approval Flow
• Experience contributing to solution design activities.
• Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
• Working experience in CI/CD, Git commands, GitHub source, Azure DevOps
• Experience with establishing and maintaining Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE)
• Platform Admin experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
• Prior experience with object-oriented programming technologies like Java/.Net is needed
• Experience with setting up Power Platform system settings (Security, Data Management, Auditing) possibly through Dynamics 365
• Writing user stories and acceptance criteria based on business-driven functionality as well as technical
• Experience with Azure Development such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Application Services
• Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies
• Strong personal and communication skills both written and verbal; ability to develop relationships with all stakeholders
• Great organizational skill, exhibits willingness to try new ideas, even when different that status quo.
• Responsive and ability to manage multiple projects and communications simultaneously.
• Excellent attention to detail; ability to multitask and adapt to shifting needs and priorities.
• Able to learn and adapt to new and complex procedures quickly.
• Complete timely, work items and document project deliverables, and test completed deliverables to ensure effective deployment and usability.
• Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in a training-related field
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust