Centurion Consulting Group
Multiple Software/IT openings
Centurion is immediately hiring multiple Software and IT opportunities for a client in the areas of Project Life Cycle Cost Management, Medical Product Development, Product Management, Life Cycle Management, and Systems Engineering. All the positions will be onsite in the area and require an Active Secret clearance.
Please feel free to reach out for exact location and client.
- Provides software engineering support as a senior-level specialist. Support Product Manager or Project Manager, and will be supported by more senior members to provide guidance and oversight.
- Specific functions include the following:
- Support the PM in all phases of the software product life cycle for desktop and mobile applications.
- Identify risks and issues and work with vendors and internal and external stakeholders to keep the program on-track.
- Assist in the recording, tracking, and reporting of Configuration Items. Support coordinating Change Proposal Requests, conducting Configuration Control Boards, and maintaining Baseline Versions
- Support the PM with on-going product integration efforts. Provide SME support during test events and resolution of software deficiencies in order to achieve acceptance of delivered products. Support defining target integration platforms, integrating/migrating of the product onto varying target platforms, and coordinating independent verification and validation for the product.
- Ensure security requirements are addressed in software design and development. Conduct security scans, document vulnerabilities.