Centurion Consulting Group
Key Required Skills:
Python, Perl, Cisco Router Management, F5 Load Balancers, NAC
• Research, design, and implement security solutions for network infrastructure
• Engineer network solutions for new & existing systems.
• Provide day-to-day network engineering and operations support
• Work with advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
• Challenge with working on complex technical problems and providing innovative solutions.
• Work with highly experienced and technical resources.
• All other duties as assigned or directed.
• 7 years of experience with designing, configuring, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network switching and routing protocols in a large enterprise network (5000+ nodes).
• 7 years of experience with configuring and managing Load Balancers, switches, routers, firewalls
• 7 years of experience with Network Monitoring/IPAM (i.e. NetFlow)
• 7 years of physical communication troubleshooting skills using cabling and signaling analyzer, packet capture and analysis
• 5 years of experience and knowledge of Cisco IOS and Cisco Nexus Operating systems
• years of experience with WAN Optimization using Riverbed and trace tools like Wireshark
• 3 years of experience with a high-level scripting language such as Python or Perl
• 2 years of experience with Cisco Prime
• Advanced experience with architecting, designing, deploying, and operating network elements such as DNS/IPAM; Firewalls; Network Access Control Solutions (NAC); load balancing; DDoS mitigation, tapping/sniffing infrastructures; and NTP
• Advanced WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Ethernet Skills
• Extensive EIGRP, BGP4, RIP, VPLS, MPLS and OSPF Routing Protocol knowledge
• Active Cisco CCNP (or higher) certification
• Experience with implementing IPv6 (SLAAC and DHCPv6)
• Experience with Gigamon
• Experience with Dynatrace
• Experience configuring Zero Trust networks
• Solid understanding of internetworking: security, routing, switching, SAN and application networking
• Experience with Microsoft Server and Linux Administration
• Expertise in the Linux command-line environment.
• Experience with server hardware to include Dell, HP, or Cisco UCS
• Experience with virtualization solutions (i.e., VMWare).
• Experience documenting network information including of all switching and routing equipment, connected IP-addressable devices and cabling interconnects
• Ability to produce operational documentation using industry best practices in technical writing.
• Experience in using MS Visio, Project.
• Active Cisco CCIE, CCNP certification
• Knowledge, skills, and abilities creating and managing automation scripts to manage Network as a Service (Software Defined Networking (SDN), Load Balancers, firewalls, etc.
• Experience developing best practice project plans, engineering scripts, and documentation for network performance management.
• Prior Federal government experience
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual who adapts and isn’t afraid to volunteer in a dynamic work environment
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to operate effectively across multiple priorities
• Knowledge of relational databases and ability to construct and debug SQL queries
• Typically requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Clearance: Department of Defense (DoD) Secret (TS) clearance
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors