Centurion Consulting Group
Pega Architect Windsor Mill, MD
We are hiring for a Pega Architect/SME to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore serving a multi-year Federal Program. The candidate will help lead our Pega platform practice to assist our client with their digital transformation efforts. The ideal individual will have deep experience with enterprise solution architectures with a variety of technologies, but focused in low-code/no-code environments such as Pega Systems. We are seeking an individual who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to build innovative business solutions using Pega platform. The Lead System Architect role is a thought leader who should possess a proven track record of leading technical design in collaboration with businesses and other technologies. Work will include design and build components of enterprise applications. Working on-site at a customer location, this role will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture matches customer requirements.
Key Required Skills: Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) experienced implementing and administering Pega middleware application platforms
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) certification.
- Relevant design and architecture experience
- Experience implementing and administering Pega middleware application platforms
- Experience as a lead in implementing and administering on-premises and off-premises enterprise cloud solution architectures like AWS, Azure, and Red Hat.
- Experience with Connectors and Services in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) to integrate with external systems
- Experience in creating/validating/maintaining Pega Operations Runbooks and/or Reference Guides.
- Experience with training team members and other stakeholders in Pega operations and administration.
- Documenting Pega Standards and Guardrails
- Ability to create system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by technical and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with customer on a daily basis
Education: Bachelor’s +7 or Masters +5 minimum
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors