Centurion Consulting Group
Centurion is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator for a hybrid role in Arlington, VA.
The Salesforce Administrator will join a team of professionals providing enterprise transformation support to the US Navy. Scope of work will include subject matter expert guidance for enterprise architecture and Portfolio Management of legacy system refinement, sustainment and transformation.
Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in the Arlington, Virginia area as needed depending on the team schedule and project activities. Subject to change.
- Design and validate end-to-end Salesforce solutions
- Manage Salesforce change control for both new functionality requests and environment management
- Define and maintain system documentation for Salesforce, its integrations, and ongoing enhancements/updates
- Define and Manage Salesforce user access, security, roles, and profiles
- Define and Manage system maintenance SOPs, including security reviews, release updates, health check, and optimizer
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external legacy applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve authoritative data issues between legacy and transformation systems
- Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce declarative (out of the box) capabilities to prioritize configuration when possible vs. coding
- Experience with workflow, process builder, flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
- Experience with Salesforce digital experience sites (aka communities/portals)
- Familiarity with Salesforce software development lifecycle, sandbox environment management, and changeset deployment
- Active Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Navy RMF, ATO, and STIGs preferred
- Experience working with DC2HS hosted AWS GovCloud instances preferred
*CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*
US Citizenship Required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors