Centurion Consulting Group
Programmer/Analyst – Salesforce Germantown, MD
We are looking to hire a Programmer/Analyst – Salesforce in Germantown, MD.
• Serve as the interface between the Salesforce user community and application administrators/developers.
• Solicit requirements from the Salesforce user community and develop creative responses leveraging R2, Visual Force, Mobile, and Lightning assets
• Analyze user functionality and implement application updates to continually improve the user experience
• Create defect and requirements documents
• Update and maintain application User Guide
• Be an active member of the Salesforce Change Control Board
• Create and maintain accurate test plans to include new feature and regression test for periodic platform releases
• Implement, test, and deploy administrative changes to Salesforce.
• Create Salesforce reports and assist users in analyzing requirements and data.
• Assist application users with general user access and other issues
• Develop and implement minor tasks in support of the Network Operations SharePoint sites
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field
• 3+ years of experience in software requirements analysis, design, or development
• Software development/Programmer Analyst Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Apex or similar preferred
• ServiceNow, Remedy, Other CRM administration/development experience desired
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible learner with the ability to quickly comprehend user requirements and business implications
• Ability to change priorities quickly and maintain multiple threads simultaneously
• Self-motivated and independent thinker
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors