Centurion Consulting Group
We are hiring a Project Manager who is highly experienced and can assist the Navy with modernizing their networks.
This position is intended to be remote, but candidates must be local to DC and willing to go into the office in DC and Naval bases.
A secret clearance is required.
- Be accountable for high complexity projects and their results.
- Create of project documentation tailored to the needs of the particular project.
- Update project status weekly and review with the Government customer.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Be accountable for project results of staying on-budget, on-schedule, and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Assist in the proposal process as necessary for securing new work.
- Work independently with internal and external groups potentially on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet project requirements, as defined by the project scope.
- Define and mitigate overall project risk through conflict and issue resolution with the project team and stakeholders.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
- Convert requirements into tasks and determine task priorities for individual team members and the project as a whole.
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts with non-technical client contacts.
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle; overseeing all client communication as it applies to the project.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership both internally and externally.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Identify key decision makers and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Must be a U. S. citizen with at least 8+ years of progressively responsible experience managing and/or executing the planning, provisioning, and delivery of IT projects.
- Bachelors Degree in in engineering, computer science, business management, or other related field.
- PMP Certification
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow-through to ensure client success.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
- Strong ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations, including schedule management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, proactive, organized and have the ability to manage concurrent projects and interface with external clients in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
- Candidate must possess excellent leadership, organization, communication and time management skills.
- Working experience in government contracting, particularly related to financial aspects and standard business practices (e.g., familiarity with and ability to interpret statements of work, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.).
- Excellent leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
- Solid ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, business management, or other related field.
- Experience managing large-scale contract transitions and associated transition of services.
- Demonstrated experience with managing the planning, provisioning, and delivery of information technology services to large organizations.
- Earned Value Management experience.
- Prior experience managing NGEN contract projects.
Clearance: Department of Defense (DoD) Secret (TS) clearance
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors