Centurion Consulting Group
Project Manager Remote, Remote
We are looking to hire a Remote Project Manager.
This position is responsible for managing assigned projects, utilizing, and adhering to Product and Project Management best practices as defined by PMI and established department policies to ensure successful completion of projects. This position oversees multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity, in a designated application area, to provide centralized IT project management support to selected areas of the business. The ideal candidate will have product and project management skills and will excel at team building and collaboration, process improvement, and communication.
- Create product strategy and define objectives ensuring alignment with organizational goals
- Develop product roadmap and detailed plans through collaboration with stakeholders
- Work effectively with SAT staff and business partners to understand and inform project management and planning assumptions, scope, costs, benefits, risks and constraints.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout product life cycle.
- Identify and communicate critical issues and risks to key stakeholders and management
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Work with resource managers and technical experts to estimate, negotiate and prioritize resource availability and allocations.
- Ensure measures are taken in projects to increase quality and mitigate risk, including risk analyses, impact assessment, code reviews, test planning and execution, fallback plans, and deployment plans.
- Proactively manage scope changes, identify potential risks, and create contingency plans.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental standards and policies for change and project management.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer science preferred.
- PMP and Agile Scrum Certifications are highly desired
- 10+ years of related experience
- Strong product development background, and hands-on agile scrum methodology experience is a must
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, and analytical skills required
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in the US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors