Centurion Consulting Group
Recruiting Administrator McLean, VA
We are hiring a Recruiting Administrator for a 6 month contract opportunity, with potential to extend in McLean, VA.
- Provide full life cycle administrative support for the post-offer onboarding portion of the candidate life cycle.
- Perform required compliance operations, including tracking required documentation and start date management.
- Provide high-touch support for assigned new hires and hiring and career managers to ensure all post-offer tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare for and answer new hire questions pertaining to preparation for day one orientation and be available to serve as a welcome ambassador at new hire orientation to assist with I-9 processing and start date compliance, as needed.
- Handle an extremely high volume of new hire processing in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Interact frequently with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with firm processes and government regulations.
3 Days onsite in McLean, VA and 2 Days offsite (remote.
Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors