Centurion Consulting Group
Recruiting Associate McLean, VA
We are hiring a Recruiting Associate that will under general supervision, maintains calendars and schedules interviewing appointments for interviewers and candidates and processes job offers.
- Handles all communications with hiring managers and candidates.
- Maintains applicant file system.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and 6 months plus of administrative support experience in a busy professional setting, strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and excellent client service abilities with the drive to independently deliver superior results in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
- Reports to the Recruiting Team Lead/Operational Manager.
- This role frequently serves as a gateway to other positions within the Talent Acquisition group.
- Due to the nature of work performed at this facility US citizenship is required.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors