Back to all jobs
Centurion Consulting Group
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Specialist for a Remote role.
- Executes the Staff Acquisition Plan and/or acquisition strategy by engaging in marketing, advertising, personal contact, and other best-in-class creative outreach activity aimed at building a pool of quality candidates that have potential for meeting the hybrid human capital needs.
- Identifies and recommends assessment tools and criteria, including the appropriate competencies used in conjunction with USA Staffing or sam.gov, to determine the best-qualified candidates for a job or job group.
- Assists the government in fulfilling government-wide and agency-specific regulatory requirements that affect a hiring/contracting action for a specific position(s) under all available hiring/contracting mechanisms and authorities.
- Accepts government employment applications, capturing application information via electronic means in USA Staffing, sam.gov, and other appropriate venues. Manages and communicates application status, assisting with sam.gov registration where appropriate. Analyzes and assesses application information to determine applicant eligibility and qualification for recommendation for selection.
- Hosts weekly office hours advising individuals on a wide range of benefits options, eligibilities, and impacts. Stays up to date on changes in eligibilities and provides information, counseling, and assistance regarding their benefits and entitlements. Responds to questions/inquiries about benefits, developing and hosting training where appropriate.
- Makes benefits communication content available via various media (e.g., websites, brochures, one-on-one counseling, etc.).
- Provides support for a variety of relation matters including performance awards, unacceptable performance, reasonable accommodation, and contract cancellation/termination.
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors