Centurion Consulting Group
Centurion is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer for a hybrid role in Arlington, VA.
The Salesforce Developer will join a team of professionals providing enterprise transformation support to the US Navy. Scope of work will include subject matter expert guidance for enterprise architecture and Portfolio Management of legacy system refinement, sustainment and transformation.
Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in the Arlington, Virginia area as needed depending on the team schedule and project activities. Subject to change.
- Design and validate end-to-end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.)
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external legacy applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Define and adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve authoritative data issues between legacy and transformation systems
- Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated experience utilizing source control on a Salesforce project
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce administration and development
- Demonstrated experience developing robust test classes and ensuring code coverage within Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience using Salesforce’s standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code + Salesforce Extension Pack
- Demonstrated experience with Section 508 accessibility requirements and experience developing and testing conformant interfaces
- Active Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer (I or II) certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Navy RMF, ATO, and STIGs preferred
- Experience working with DC2HS hosted AWS GovCloud instances preferred
*CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*
US Citizenship Required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors