Centurion Consulting Group
We are hiring for a SAS Viya Administrator to support a large healthcare federal Program in Baltimore, MD for a multi year engagement.
- Perform all tasks that are relevant to your environment to keep your SAS Viya deployment operating at its best over the long term, including configuration and user administration
- Collaborate with enterprise system administrators and database administrators to ensure the SAS Viya is applications are operating at optimal performance
- Manage significant changes to the environment, such as adding new hardware or software, migrating, or upgrading the version of SAS or other major components
- Support significant project work to deliver custom SAS Viya application functionality
- Write and maintain a security policy that covers the SAS platform and complies with Federal and enterprise guidelines
- Develop and communicate plan for keeping current SAS updates, upgrades, hotfixes, announcements, and support notes
- Define how and when to apply updates and upgrades while maintaining service to meet SLA
- Perform pre-deployment tasks before deploying SAS Viya software.
- Apply updated licenses to SAS and third-party products and components used in the SAS platform.
- Design and maintain a schedule of SAS platform administration housekeeping activities to specify when regular tasks should be performed.
- Monitor the performance of each user’s workload and try to optimize the longest-running processes.
- Periodically check for hotfixes, updates, and upgrades available for your deployed SAS components.
- Obtain and apply new SSL certificates.
- 10+ years of overall enterprise systems development experience, 5+ years of Cloud analytics experience, 4+ years of SAS Viya Workbench and analytics model development experience, and 2+ years of SAS Viya Administration
- Experienced in designing high performing, scalable cloud analytics platform with SAS Viya and other cloud and open source technologies (R, Python, Zeppelin)
- Experienced in designing, presenting, and defending architecture solutions such as Data Roadmap, Technology Roadmap, system diagrams, logical and physical cloud configuration, etc.
- Experienced in analyzing and resolve analytics and data pipeline performance issues
- Experienced in AWS Cloud deployments of SAS Viya preferred
- All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
All positions require public trust clearance, Us Citizenship or Green Card and have been in the US 3 out of the last 5 years. Candidates can start working while their public trust clearance is processed.
BS Degree and 10 years of experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree,
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors