Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Analyst Windsor Mill, MD
Centurion is urgently seeking a Senior Analyst for a multi-year Federal program supporting the Social Security Administration.
Key Required Skills:
Strong experience developing artifacts for managing digital identity risks, good understanding of NIST and OMB guidance on digital identity, Experience conducting user interviews, discovery sessions, and workgroups with customer
- Works with the customer lead and subject matter experts to ensure the deliverables align to committed schedule and deliverables.
- Assists team members to resolve impediments, issues, and reduce disruptions when possible.
- Work on DI risk artifacts.
- Conduct user interviews, discovery sessions and organize workshops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Commuter Science, or a related field
- Masters or Doctorate degree may substitute for required experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Digital Identity Risk Analyst
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing artifacts for managing digital identity risks, and advising risk owners on matters involving the assessment and control of digital identity risks
- Experience evaluating and documenting compliance with cross-governmental standards and guidance, including NIST Special Publications and OMB whole-of-government guidance
- Experience eliciting, documenting, and evaluating feedback from government stakeholders in forums such as user interviews, discovery sessions, and workgroups relating to digital identity policies, risks, and products
- Experience preparing program artifacts and documentation, including documentation of program decisions
- Strong organizational skills
- Expertise in written, listening, note taking and verbal communication skills, including being able to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in a training-related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US is required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors