Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Business Analyst Washington, DC
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst in Washington, DC.
- 10+ years industry experience
- 5+ years Agile experience
- Experience as Scrum Master / Agile Coach either in a technology or non-technology role in an organization that diligently applied agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Strong skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Professional certifications (Scrum Alliance, Certified Scrum Master)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Agile Change Agent in an Agile Transformation
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Experience with agile scaling approaches.
- Ability to pivot focus as the ever-changing needs of the organization evolve.
- The experience in creating documentation and training to support a clients’ specific needs.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE)
- Supporting the agile framework that has been evolving for the past 2 years.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and values to meet customer needs.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Working as part of a team of agile change agents to improve the agile model.
- Updating and curating a library of training / reference materials.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
US Citizenship is required
Travel: <10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors