Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Business Analyst Washington, DC
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst in Washington, DC.
- Minimum six years of recent experience in eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of stakeholders
- Conducting interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Translating and documenting conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Working with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Participating in the quality assurance (QA) process of developed functionalities
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, planning, monitoring, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Ability to understand and document business and business processes
- Highly skilled in solution evaluation
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Strong customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Minimum of six years related work experience
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors