Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Business Analyst Washington, DC
We are hiring a Senior Business Analyst in Washington, DC.
The Sr. QA/BA responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, develop, author, and maintain high-quality operational support documents based upon functional needs associated with cloud infrastructure requirements, eliciting the materials in a collaborative effort with technical analysts, managers, and project team members. Materials will be cataloged in a standardized format and posted for use and collaboration on designated SharePoint sites, with the data being worked from multiple sources that require consolidation, normalization, and regular synchronization.
- Ability to utilize technology solutions to inventory, budget, and procure cloud technologies and solutions.
- The resource will develop, update, and maintain communication materials as well as help staff develop project documentation. The applicant will work closely with the project manager to ensure all project documentation is clear and appropriate to share with the rest of the organization.
- Assist in the creation of governance and audit-related documentation as dictated by the Project Managers, review and manage business workflows, develop executive dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and prepare reports as needed.
- Experience in FISMA controls and FEDRAMP highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of the System Development Life Cycles. Strong knowledge of IT security; awareness of vulnerabilities and methods for mitigating them. Self-motivation and ability to work well with others is a MUST. Experience working with IT infrastructure projects and writing test plans and test scenarios. Ability to multi-task and take direction. Some background knowledge in the financial industry is preferred but not required.
- Bachelors and 5+ years experience
- Strong Analytical ability, oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Excel including import/export data, formulas, pivot tables, reporting.
- At least 2 years of experience using Microsoft SharePoint for collaboration, workflow management, and dashboarding.
- Familiar with IT Infrastructure and cloud technology concepts, such as containers, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions.
- Experience with data collection and reporting of application and system inventories along with related business relationships and dependency mappings.
- Ability to identify and effectively listen and communicate on both a technical and non-technical level with a wide range of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to collect information and produce technical documentation in a concise, easy-to-understand, and user-friendly manner for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to produce operating procedures with proper grammar, spelling, format, and logical information flow.
- Create templates for team members to easily input information in a presentable fashion.
- Ability to assist project staff with leveraging SharePoint collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at various levels within IT project teams.
- Able to execute business process analysis and translate it into IT operational support policies and procedures.
- Must be able to multitask assignments and projects, work with a team, and work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
- Ensure compliance with relevant internal policies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Certified ITIL v2 Manager / ITIL v3 Expert or Master
- CGEIT Certification
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS cloud solutions.
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors