Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Data Modeler Windsor Mill, MD
We are hiring a Senior Data Modeler to join our team in support of a multi-year federal program in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will work with the Erwin Data Modeling Software tool to produce logical data models. Candidate will utilize this tool in order to produce logical data models for a large scale enterprise environment.
Key Required Skills: Senior-level Data Modeling experience in a large scale enterprise environment. Experience with Erwin data modeling software, using Model Mart. Strong writing skills and comfort with Microsoft Office products.
Data Modeling experience as listed below:
• Experience in identifying and applying standards to a data model.
• Experience using recent-version Erwin data modeling software to produce logical data models.
• Experience and understanding of logical modeling vs. physical modeling.
• Experience using Model Mart in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
Data Analysis and Design:
• Experience in data analysis and logical data design.
• Skills and experience in transforming and mapping business and/or user requirements to logical data requirements.
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycle using the Agile methodology.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Ability to solve problems and resolve issues independently.
• Willingness and ability to mentor junior team members if requested.
• Experience using Erwin with Model Mart modeling software later versions.
• Knowledge of database software such as DB2/Oracle/PostgreSQL.
• Hierarchical database with IDMS knowledge preferred but not required.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Education: Bachelors Degree and 7+ years of professional experience, to include 6+ years in a Data Modeling role.
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors