Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Full Lifecycle Recruiter Remote
We are hiring a Sr. Full Lifecycle Recruiter that will provide expertise to research, identify, engage, and screen prospects to generate qualified, interested, and available candidates for assigned requisitions or pipelines.
- Participate in strategy meetings.
- Collect relevant data about individuals, companies, and markets to build a sourcing strategy.
- Apply creative search techniques and engagement strategies to proactively generate relevant talent for the firm.
- Thoroughly document sourcing activity in the firms Talent Relationship Management tool. Screen candidates to assess qualifications and compliance with employment regulations.
- Educate candidates about the firm’s value proposition.
- Present high-quality candidates to Hiring Managers and Recruiters with descriptive and clear communication regarding fit and motivation.
- Partner with recruiters to nurture candidate relationships and ensure an engaging candidate experience with the firm.
- Influence various levels in an organization by understanding which information to present to help target audience make a data-driven decision.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high efficiency ratios.
- Agency Experience preferred; open to junior through senior candidates
- Demonstrated track record of progressive achievement
- Strong work ethic to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics and results driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept user of technology tools to research and identify prospects
- Experience sourcing for TS/SCI+ candidates is a plus but not required
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors