Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Java Developer w/Angular Windsor Mill, MD
Centurion is currently hiring for a Senior Java Developer with Angular for a multi-year Federal program in Baltimore, MD.
The Java Developer shall have extensive experience in developing and maintaining the high-performing Java applications. Has prime accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust design, code, test, and implement proposed systems. Ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review)
We deliver services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs. This opportunity is within our Health organization supporting our customer.
Key Required Skills:
- Extensive Design and Programming skills in Java and JEE technologies.
- Full-stack software development experience with Java and JEE technologies with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions.
- Hands-on experience with Angular 6.0 or higher
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology
- Experience in developing the applications using Single-Page Architecture.
- Experience in coding “responsive” web pages with an understanding of the cross-browser limitations and browser compliance standards.
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
- Experience with JEE technologies including Struts, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, DB2, Tomcat, and WebSphere.
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities in web applications and addressing them.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience with the implementation of Section 508 standards for Web Applications.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
- Bachelors +5 years minimum
- Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
- US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
- Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
- Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
- No third parties or subcontractors