Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Software Engineer Gaithersburg, MD
This is a full-stack engineering position where youll build and manage Azure cloud-native applications. This engineer and team will have primary responsibility and accountability for developing, implementing, and operating cloud solutions.
- Design and develop RESTful API services
- Design, develop and architect .NET, C# solutions within .NET Core
- Develop frontend websites utilizing Angular8, HTML, CSS, and bootstrap
- Integrate microservice REST-based API with Angular frontend components
- Provide unit testing, peer reviews, and conform to coding standards.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with customer as needed for technical agendas
- Integrate the .NET applications and services with other cloud-based systems
- Provide various technical documentation including architecture diagram, sequence diagram, system integration diagram, system design document, etc.
- Work closely with solution architects and technical leads and come up with a proof of concepts in a short period like one or 2 weeks
- Manage work within a DevOps environment, including Builds, CI/CD Pipelines, Version Control, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
- BS/BA degree Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience working as a full stack software engineer
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2014, 2016, 2017, or 2019 RC)
- Experience working with clients to gather requirements to develop .NET solutions and meet end-user business needs
- Experience developing code and prototyping from Use Cases
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and Web Services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Cloud Development/Solutions based certifications with Azure or AWS. Such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Solutions Architect
- Experience with Azure to include Azure Portal and infrastructure implementation experience (AppServices, Azure Active Directory)
- Experience with T-SQL, JQuery, Angular, and/or Typescript
- Experience with using collaboration tools when developing Use Cases (such as Outlook integration, Word Collaboration, Teams, One Drive SharePoint, or Appian)
- Experience in leading the design, development, and deployment of end-to-end solutions (including front end website, data repositories, data acquisition, data ingestion, data storage, data management, data visualization, data integration, and data access) using Azure services and platforms
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors