Centurion Consulting Group
Senior Web Developer Washington, DC
We are looking to hire a Senior Web Developer for a hybrid role in Washington, DC.
The Senior Web Developer is responsible for designing, architecting, planning, and overseeing interactive technologies and applications delivered via the Adobe Experience Manager. Integrate the AEM platform and data with 3rd party tools for workflow process and subscription fulfillment. Work closely with the business in support of various clients. Build integrated tools to expand the product to meet the customer requirements. Ensure ongoing administrative and maintenance needs are considered and accounted for in developing new web-based products and features.
The Senior Web Developer reports to the Assistant Director of Enterprise Development Group. And will collaborate with various teams to ensure a cohesive product for our community to use and interact.
Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality software to meet business and customer needs in support of the organizations web applications and managed systems. Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations. Research potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts and improvements. Keep current with the latest technologies.
Work on development initiatives that include:
- Developing features and capabilities for end users, either external customers or internal employees.
- Developing platforms such as data engineering, developer tooling, or machine learning.
- Configuring and customizing vendor-provided packaged software.
- Write high-quality code that satisfies customer needs and strives for simplicity, clarity, and testability.
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.x – 2+ years’ experience and Apache 2.4.x experience
- Experience managing, troubleshooting, and optimizing AEM (required)
- Experience building custom modules and extending the functionality of AEM
- Experience building highly interactive, highly trafficked web – 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with Web API and eCommerce standards and regulations (required)
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams
- Strong HTML and JS – 7+ years’ experience
- Mobile and Responsive web development
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g., business stakeholders, product owners, project managers, and end users) to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Investigate and propose solutions to development and design problems.
- Participate in scope of work estimation and forecasting.
- Adhere to architecture, design, implementation, and security standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews or use collaborative programming techniques to promote high quality business outcomes.
- Implement unit and integration tests and conduct functional and performance testing where appropriate.
- Improve performance of existing software by diagnosing and resolving critical issues.
- Prepare technical documentation, including software design evaluation plans, test results, and technical manuals.
- Adhere to established development practices and processes.
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Design the component model that will be used to integrate Digital platforms
- User-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and SaaS and On-premises software solutions.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Navigate and activate alignment across organizational boundaries using strong judgment while managing multiple priorities
- Strong sense of innovation with the ability to shape, define and present a complete and thorough picture of the organizations web platforms environment including developing thoughtfully written documentation and clear communication to executive management
- Hands-on agile scrum methodology experience is a must
- Experience with development and deployment of solutions that are cloud agnostic.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development, computer science, engineering or related field.
- 8 or more years of related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a different field with a technical certificate is also acceptable with 8 years of related experience.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in the US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors