Centurion Consulting Group
Key Required Skills: Solid ServiceNow GRC Development experience, Experience in ServiceNow Design and Architecture, Knowledge of infrastructure platforms
• Serve as the Principal ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing GRC/IRM solution design using best industry practices
• Facilitate requirements gathering and document requirements
• Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, flow, workflow, UI policies, UI actions, Business Rules, ACLs, UI Builder, and any other configurations required to support client processes
• Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the team lead.
• Create and use update sets and XMLs to move customer configuration and data between environments
• Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis.
• Participate in discovery sessions and process definitions with team lead and other developers
• Lead efforts and provide guidance in requirements gathering and developing/documenting process workflows
• Develop ServiceNow solutions and push developments from DEV to TEST to PROD using Agile methodologies
• All other duties as assigned or directed
• 7 years of direct development experience with the ServiceNow platform – UI Actions, UI Policies, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Policies, Email Scripts, Roles / Groups.
• 5 years of experience with importing and exporting data to ServiceNow using data loads, transform maps and transform scripts. • 5 years of experience developing ServiceNow GRC/IRM (Governance Risk and Compliance / Integrated Risk Management) modules including good understanding of Authority Documents, Citations, Policies, Control Objectives, Acknowledgment Campaigns, Entity Types, Risk and Audit processes in ServiceNow.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
• Solid ServiceNow Developer knowledge and experience
• Experience with ServiceNow App Engine Studio with UI Builder
• Experience designing and developing ServiceNow process flows and workflow
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Risk and Compliance
• ServiceNow Business Continuity Management (BCM) Micro-certification
• ServiceNow Data Import experience
• Agile development
• System integration (SOAP, REST, Stored Procedures, Queues, etc.)
• Experience with process flow documentation creation. • Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Master’s degree and 10+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of experience in a training-related field
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust