Centurion Consulting Group
SharePoint Engineer/Developer Remote
- Challenged with working on complex technical problems and providing innovative solutions.
- Troubleshoot any issues encountered in the SharePoint 2016 on-premises farms.
- Maintain, manage, test, and implement patches and upgrades.
- Review and validate platform upgrades and changes.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and update automation scripts to ensure migrations complete successfully.
- Work with highly experienced and technical resources
- All other duties as assigned or directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- 7 years of experience designing, developing and implementing SharePoint solutions.
- 5 years of experience administering and maintaining large SharePoint 2016 production and staging farms.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Server and Microsoft SQL
- 3 years of direct experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online (SPO) providing solution implementation and senior-level support.
- Understanding of Agile software development practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience building web-based systems with the Microsoft .Net technology stack employing the best practices of SOA architecture using C#, VB.Net, and ASP.Net
- Experience and knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server database software
- Experience with Metalogix for migration and permissions
- Extensive SharePoint metadata and content management expertise
- Extensive knowledge and experience of developing secure intranet and extranet portals and external websites.
- Full-stack web development
- Familiarity with VSphere, VMware or other virtualization platforms.
- Familiarity with SSL and Digital certificates.
Knowledge of PowerShell DSC (Desired State Configuration)
- Bachelors and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US is required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors