Centurion Consulting Group
Software Architect Sr McLean, VA
We are looking to hire a Software Architect Sr for a Hybrid role in McLean, VA.
Lead our team as a highly visible strategic partner and thought leader spearheading the coordination between sales activities and product implementation for customer environments. Help customers understand installation, integration, and configuration resources necessary to successfully address their unique requirements. Facilitate the virtual and on-site efforts to successfully deploy our product in alignment with customer requirements, government security policies, and other supplementary products. You will bring technical expertise, a friendly attitude, and an investigative mindset to manage and support the delivery of our product to customers. You must think methodically, communicate frequently, document thoroughly, and act proactively to ensure our platform is integrated tightly with our clients’ systems. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external teams to develop a keen understanding of customers unique business needs and challenges and identify and manage any deviations to realize the client’s goals.
Experience: Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field, Master’s possible; six to ten years of relevant experience.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience deploying client-server products and end-to-end solutions within complex government enterprise environments
- Experience with endpoint technologies including Bitlocker, user profiles/registries, certificate stores, UEFI, and networking (virtual and physical).
- Experience with Kubernetes and containers
- Experience with configuring Hyper-V virtual machines and virtual networking to support endpoint and server configurations and operations
- Experience with Linux endpoints, including package management, bash scripting, and network configuration
- Experience with Windows domain fundamentals including domain controllers, AD Site and Services, Replication, GPO’s, and ADFS
- Knowledge of networking principles, including DNS, DHCP, PKI/Certificates, VPN (IPSec/SSL).
- Experience with advanced Windows 10 features, including Kiosk Mode, Unified Write Filters, and Windows Defender integration
- Experience with deploying on-premise and cloud infrastructure to host product’s server side services on Azure and AWS
- Experience with endpoint security, enterprise mobility, and mobile/wireless products
- Experience with Cloud orchestration technologies, including Terraform
- Experience with designing/engineering “gold load” server and client images for deployment
- Experience with the management and deployment of firewalls, routers, proxies, and VPN solutions
- Road Warriors
- Technical delivery to customers
- Ability to support design and architecture planning, systems integration, and configuration
- Linux Experience
- Platform Engineering Experience
- Knowledge of high-level networking principles
Clearance: Current and Active Secret Clearance
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors