Centurion Consulting Group
We are hiring for multiple Software Engineer III on a multi year Federal Program serving the US Navy in Moorestown, NJ.
100% onsite Work. No Remote Work.
Security Requirement: Secret – applicants must be able to obtain SECRET CLEARANCE
Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation(coding), subsystem and system integration and tests for a subsystem. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Research problems discovered by quality assurance, product support or customer, and develops solutions to the problems. Supports proposal efforts. Frequent interorganizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to
- facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
- 5+ years of experience developing embedded applications/software with C++. Experience with Python
- and Bash a plus.
- Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX environments.
- Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
- Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
- Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
- Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and CppUnitLite.
- Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
- US Citizenship in order to maintain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with the following tools are considered a plus:
- Knowledge/experience with Aegis BMD System.
- GIT (Version Control software)
- UCC (Universal Code Counter)
- Greenhopper (Agile Development Project Management tool)
- JIRA (Issue and bug tracking tool)
- Crucible (Peer Code Review tool)
- Bamboo (build/deployment tool)
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Security Clearance
US Citizenship is required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors