Centurion Consulting Group
Software Engineer Moorestown, NJ
We are hiring for multiple Software Engineers for a long term, multi-year federal program opportunity in Moorestown, NJ. Opportunity is for candidates looking to create cutting edge technology systems for the warfighter through real-time embedded software application development.
Candidates will have the opportunity to perform in multiple areas of the development lifecycle, to include perform subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration and test. Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Researches problems discovered by the customer, product support or quality assurance, and develops solutions to the problems. Supports proposal efforts as directed. Frequent interorganizational and customer contact/interaction for technical support/evaluation/review. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
We are hiring for multiple levels of experience.
- SW Engineer II 2-4 years of experience
- SW Engineer III 5-7 years of experience
- SW Engineer IV 7-12 years of experience
- SW Engineer V 12+ years of experience
- Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
- 5+ years of experience developing software with C++. Experience with Python and Bash a plus.
- Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX environments.
- Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
- Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
- Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
- Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and CppUnitLite.
- Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
- US Citizenship in order to maintain a Secret security clearance.
EXPERIENCE BELOW IS CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Knowledge/experience with Aegis / Aegis BMD System or combat system development
- GIT (Version Control software)
- UCC (Universal Code Counter)
- Greenhopper (Agile Development Project Management tool)
- JIRA (Issue and bug tracking tool)
- Crucible (Peer Code Review tool)
- Bamboo (build/deployment tool)
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Secret Security Clearance
US Citizenship is required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors