Back to all jobs
Centurion Consulting Group
Must live within 4 hours of Annapolis MD to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (as determined by the AOC) and four (4) years of experience as a Spring Boot Developer (application, integration, solution).
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, Offeror proposed resource(s) may meet the minimum qualification with six (6) years of experience as a Spring Boot developer (application, integration, solution)
- Analyzing and assessing user issues and working with other team members to perform systems review and problem solving in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Implementing unit test coverage.
- Identifying and resolving bugs.
- Ensuring the design criteria are satisfied.
- Producing well-written documentation for each microservice.
- Disseminating and sharing knowledge.
- Creating and deploying microservices using the Spring Boot framework.
- Adhering to the whole Software Development Life Cycle.
- Interconnecting microservices with databases.
- Utilizing Event Driven Design (i.e., Kafka).
Reporting to JIS prescribed format:
- Resource will report activity on a weekly basis to communicate progress made on the programs/projects on which they are working to the JIS Enterprise Architect. The reporting frequency may be adjusted by the JIS Enterprise Architect as deemed appropriate
- Weekly time reporting on JIS provided forms, and any additional reports as assigned by the supervising manager
- Specific Spring framework components experience: Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring HATEOAS, Spring REST, Spring for Apache kafka, and Use of JPA Criteria Query.
- Familiarity with software development design patterns: GIT, Swagger, PCF, or Rabbit MQ.
- Expertise in API technologies such as Rest Webservices.
- Writing unit tests with JUnit, Mockito.
- Event drive design.
- Markup languages such as JSON and YML.
- Agile approach.
In depth knowledge of:
- Spring boot framework.
- Java programming language.
- Critically think and problem solve.
- Communicate effectively.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, end users, and vendor
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors