Centurion Consulting Group
Sr Business Analyst Washington, DC
We are hiring a Senior Business Analyst in Washington, DC.
The Senior Business Analyst is an experienced professional who is capable of acquiring and translating requirements into design and implementation for complex business systems. This position requires the ability to work independently and take initiative while working effectively as a senior member of a project team.
- Develops and maintains consultative relationships with business resources and subject matter experts to gather information about needs, requirements, dependencies, and processes for use in implementing new processes and products
- Uses advanced analysis skills to identify process improvement opportunities, define user stories, decompose user stories, and perform user story mapping
- Collaborates with business and technological experts to define process requirements for development and deployment related to deliverables of assigned products
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Measures, monitors, and reports to product owner and stakeholders on the consistency and effectiveness of processes
- Acts as liaison between user community and technical teams
- Communicates critical issues and risks to key stakeholders and management
- Assists Project Managers in planning and executing projects
- Maintains high-level understanding of current technologies and infrastructure
- Assists in the development of standards, policies, and methodologies
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment is a must.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are critical to successful collaboration across all levels of the user community and management.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors