Centurion Consulting Group
Sr. Business Analyst Washington, DC
We are hiring a Sr. Business Analyst in Washington, DC.
Work to be Performed:
- Facilitate, elicit and document business requirements for business process, reports, and business tasks needed for enhancements to existing systems as well as new ones that maybe initiated by business customers. Obtain signoff/approval from business and IT owners and sponsors.
- Translate and document the business requirements into functional specifications for developers.
- Provide requirement traceability matrix.
- Maintain requirement documents and test cases, capturing changes and new requirements to insure traceability and completeness overtime.
- Develop and document test cases and test plans for business and technical requirements.
- Perform testing.
- Determine proper set of tests to conduct for minor vs. major releases and organize Test documents accordingly.
- Maintain defect tracking database; enter new defects as they are reported and close them after fixes are verified; and add updates as needed to document test results.
- Provide meeting minutes for project team meetings to document decisions made, action items to be completed, next steps, etc.
- Provide evaluation approaches for solutions that are available from software vendors and facilitate the review and analysis of vendor software systems.
- When needed, provide analysis of existing application software to document data relationships and functionality that needs to be captured by replacement software.
- Perform research in the market place to develop Requests for Information and/or Requests for Proposal. Provide analysis of responses to RFI and RFP requests.
- Provide evaluation approaches for solutions that are available from software vendors and facilitate the review and analysis of vendor software systems
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors