Centurion Consulting Group
Sr. Java Developer – Spring Boot / Angular Windsor Mill, MD
We are hiring a Sr. Java Developer with Spring for a multi year federal contract in Baltimore, MD. The Senior Java Developer shall have extensive experience in developing and maintaining the high-performing Java applications. Has prime accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust design, code, test, and implement proposed systems. Ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
Key Required Skills: Java/J2EE,Spring Batch, STRUTS 2 Spring Framework, Hibernate, REST API, Angular
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Struts 2 Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch & Hibernate.
- Experience with Angular 2 and above
- Strong understanding of Hibernate, JPA and JDBC
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Twelve Factor Application Design principles, architecture styles and APIs (SOAP API/Rest API)
- Develop applications using Java/Spring and design and develop database components using PostgreSQL DB or Oracle as needed for application.
- Work in DevOps Environment.
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Understand and leverage common Java/J2EE architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing etc.)
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, Java performance analysis, continuous integration)
- Experience with modern development software, tools, and methodologies; Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Messaging, Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira/VersionOne, Eclipse, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, OpenShift, UrbanCode Deploy, XML/XSLT, VisualVM/Eclipse Profiler (Java performance monitoring tool), Amazon Web Services (S3),BDD (Cucumber or similar)
- Experience identifying requirements, researching options, designing and implementing solutions at a leadership level on project work
- Experience working on Agile projects and understanding Agile terminology.
- Participate in daily scrum and provide updates.
- Excellent communication and written skills
Nice to have:
Front-end development skills: Angular 2.0, or above,
Education: Masters plus 5 years or Bachelors plus 7 years
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors