Centurion Consulting Group
Sr. Java Node.js API Developer Windsor Mill, MD
Centurion supports the full range of IT integration services supporting a multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives, and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be a member of an Agile Development Team working with other Agile development teams, Testers, Database Engineers, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to develop the DCPS application using open-source technologies and products.
Key Required Skills: Node.js, APIs, Agile Development
- Extensive senior level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks and back-end software architecture.
- Strong back-end API development experience with processing, manipulating, and updating databases with structured data from external sources. 2 or more years
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open-source applications.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Operating System, command line, and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, RHEL, VMs, Docker
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration
- Experience with databases including PostgreSQL as well as Apache Solr.
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash.
- Experience with IDEs such as VS Code, Sublime and Atom
- Knowledge of SonarQube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Bachelors +7 minimum
- Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
- US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required.
- Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
- Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
- No third parties or subcontractors