Centurion Consulting Group
Sr. JEE Java Developer Windsor Mill, MD
We are seeking a Sr. Java Developer for a multi year federal program in Baltimore, MD. The Senior Java Developer shall have extensive experience with JEE technologies, Struts 1.3x and Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, SonarQube, Git, Tomcat, WebSphere and VersionOne
- Candidate should have the ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
• Experience with Java, Websphere, JEE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JMS), XML Technologies.
• Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Struts 2 and Web Services
• Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne.
• Experience working with GIT and MKS repository used as software source repository
• Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, JIRA, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
• Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
• Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
• Database Technologies (DB2/SQL) and Mainframe Technologies (z/OS).
• Experience with Eclipse based IDEs like RAD.
• Experience in Webservice development, configuration and implementation.
• Experience with Java8 and Struts upgrades as well as conversions to Maven, Jenkins and Git highly desirable.
• Experience with unit testing and debugging as well as automated testing technologies like UFT
Education: Bachelors + 7 Years OR Masters + 5 Years of professional experience
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors