Centurion Consulting Group
Sr. Node Developer Windsor Mill, MD
We are hiring for a highly motivated Senior Node Software Developer to provide Agile software development expertise and hands on implementation using the latest open source server side java script technologies on the Node platform and other related open source products. The candidate will be collocated with the federal agency employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Windsor Mill, Maryland. The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
Key Required Skills: Node.js, REACT.js
• Extensive senior level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
• Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and TDD, BDD, ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
• Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
• Expertise in writing complex sql queries in PostgreSQL and optimize queries.
• Ability to mentor team members on Node.js and React technologies
• Experience with other JavaScritpt frameworks such as Express, Restify, Hapi, Sails, JOI, and Knex.
• Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS.
• Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
• Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
• Experience with databases PostgreSQL and SOLR.
• Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON.
• Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Jest, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
• Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash.
• Experience with IDEs such as VS code.
• Knowledge of SonarCube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
• Knowledge of projects using SAFe methodology.
• Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
• Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with NGiNX web server.
• Experience with MQLight, Redis In-memory data structure store and message broker.
Education: Bachelors + 7 Years of professional experience or Masters + 5 Years of professional experience
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors