Centurion Consulting Group
We are hiring a ServiceNow Developer to support a multi year Federal program in service to CMS. The ServiceNow Developer will perform configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation. The successful candidate will work with external and internal stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on request fulfillment, automated workflows through ServiceNow Service Catalogs and key ITIL processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and other modules.
Under the direction of the Development and Engineering Lead, Product Manager, Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Develop custom workflows utilizing modern web technologies.
- Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
- Rapidly prototype new solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Orchestrate and automate tasks.
- Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms, including architecture, languages, best practices, and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst, and other team members.
- Follow, maintain, and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures, and process throughout ServiceNow development.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation, and support.
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from external and internal team and align into ServiceNow development.
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Support data migration as needed.
- Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards. Integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8 – 12 years of relevant experience or master’s with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- At least 6 years of experience with the design, development, and support of technology infrastructure.
- At least 4 years of ServiceNow development.
- Experience with ServiceNow upgrades.
- Assist establishing coding standards to help with consistency.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services.
- Experience using Workflow Editor to configure workflows.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification a plus.
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Integration experience (REST, SOAP, JSON/XML).
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Experience or familiarity with Agile development and testing methodology.
All candidates supporting CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior to be considered.
Preferred Qualifications: ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors