Centurion Consulting Group
Systems Engineer Remote
We are hiring a Systems Engineer for a remote opportunity on the east coast.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 best practices
5+ years Microsoft (MS) Windows Desktop, Active Directory/Group Policy administration experience
VMWare Certified Professional certification is a plus
Microsoft Certified System Engineer certification is a plus
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification is a plus
Here are some of the core responsibilities and requirements of this position:
- M365 and Azure administration experience is required
- M365 administration knowledge to include, but not limited to: OneDrive, SharePoint, O365, Teams, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure AD integration and maintenance
- Experience with Citrix server and desktop/app virtualization is highly desired
- Citrix Cloud configuration, administration, and maintenance
- Incident management
- Monitor daily ticket intake for the team.
- Manage/resolve incidents based on priority.
- Advanced Endpoint Administration
- Advanced knowledge of endpoint security functions and responsibilities, such as; patching, anti-virus, encryption, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft / Ivanti EPM suite or equivalent system management tool
- Experience with software deployment: MSI, packaging tools (i.e., Pace Suite, Admin Studio Pro)
- Ability to design, develop and implement automation (Batch, VBScript, PowerShell) in a MS Windows desktop environment is required
- Experience leading and supporting large-scale desktop product implementations (i.e., Office 365, Windows 10, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Crowdstrike, etc.)
- Strong communication/organizational skills to include documentation (SOPs, Project planning, User Instructions, etc.)
- Self-starter with a strategic mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Identity and access management (Ivanti Identity Director, Avecto, BeyondTrust) is desirable
- Apple MacOS experience and administration is desirable
Clearance: Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors